crunchbase knowledge center
how to build a search
Did you know that your Crunchbase Pro Searches are smart enough to monitor the entire Crunchbase platform and notify you of new results matching your search criteria or news about profiles in your search?
Let’s build a search together to find recently funded Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality companies:
- Click on the Companies tab on the left-navigation
- Click on “Add Companies Filter”
- Select categories filter and add “Virtual Reality” and “Augmented Reality”
- Select “Last funding Date” and enter “a year ago”
- Click on the “Save” icon in the upper right to save
- Set your alert preferences to get email updates
- You can always visit “My Searches” to see all your saved searches.
Pro tip: You can use “Featured” searches to get you started, and click “Save as” to make the search your own!