crunchbase knowledge center
How to build a list
Let’s say there’s a particular set of companies you want to keep track of in your target prospect list. Actively monitor these companies and automate alerts whenever something interesting happens. All you need to do is add these companies to a custom list and we will take care of the rest.
Let’s build a custom list of Augmented and Virtual Reality companies that you are interested in together:
- Start by opening the search that we created a few weeks ago or any search you choose.
- Click on the check boxes next to the companies that you want to save.
- Click on Add to List and either add them to a List you’ve already created, or make a new one.
- You can set custom alerts for all Lists, just like you did for your Search.
- You can find all your saved lists in the My Lists tab.