crunchbase knowledge center
how to add / update investments
If you are an investor: Go to your portfolio company’s profile.
If you are a company: Go to your company profile (don’t a profile yet? Add your company here).
If you would like to create a funding round:
- Go to the portfolio Company Profile (you cannot add investments from the investor profile) and navigate to the Funding Rounds card.
- Click the “Contribute” button to the left or the “Update” button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Enter required details, and click “Submit”
Note: You can also use the “Contribute” button to update the Funding Round
- Simply select “Contribute” and then, “Funding Round”
- Click “Next” and enter changes
- Once finished, click “Submit
If you would like to update a funding round:
- Click the hyperlinked round representing the round, which will take you to the Funding Round page.
- From the Funding Round page, click the “Update” button of whichever section you’d like to change.
*Note: Only Crunchbase staff can update partner and lead investor data as well as remove funding rounds or investors. Want something updated? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org