crunchbase knowledge center
How to add or update investments
If you are an investor: Go to your portfolio company’s profile.
If you are a company: Go to your company profile (don’t a profile yet? Add your company here).
If you would like to create a funding round:
- Go to the portfolio Company Profile (you cannot add investments from the investor profile) and navigate to the Funding Rounds card.
- Click the Contribute button to the left or the Update button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Enter required details, and click Submit.
Note: You can also use the Contribute button to update the Funding Round.
- Simply select Contribute and then, Funding Round.
- Click Next and enter changes.
- Once finished, click Submit.
If you would like to update a funding round:
- Click the hyperlinked round representing the round, which will take you to the Funding Round page.
- From the Funding Round page, click the Update button of whichever section you’d like to change.
*Note: Only Crunchbase staff can update partner and lead investor data as well as remove funding rounds or investors. Want something updated? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.