Build a Crunchbase Pro search
Use Crunchbase search filters to discover the companies, people, and events that matter most to you.
1. Choose your type of search
- Go to the left navigation panel and choose the type of search you’re looking for.
- Create a Companies, People, Investors, Funding, Acquisitions, Schools or Events search.
2. Add search filters
- Refine your search by adding specific filters.
- For example, if we’re looking for VR and AR companies with recent funding, you would begin your search with: Companies -> Categories -> Includes Any -> Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality.
- Then add a funding filter: Last Funding Date -> after -> one year ago.
3. Get granular
- Use several filters to find what you’re looking for.
- For example, if we want to focus on the “Top” VR and AR companies with recent funding, then we want to add a Rank & Score filter to see companies within the top 1,000 of Crunchbase: Rank & Score -> Crunchbase Rank -> less than -> 1,000.
- View up to 1,000 results. Too many? You can always go back and add more filters.
Pro Tip: Want different data with your search results? Add and remove columns to see the data that interests you.